European Forum on Antitrust and Competition Law assembles the most relevant insights of existing challenges related to antitrust policy and compliance regulations. This event will explore effective options in developing competent compliance programs and discuss issues that multinational companies face when implementing them. The Conference will raise the question of assessing current problems associated with mergers, review the latest EU cartel settlements and define the risks in sharing information with competitors. The event will be focused on in-house counsels’ perspective and will bring practical solutions.
- Main challenges in today's compliance program and regulations
- Dealing with unexpected investigations or dawn raids
- The most recent developments in competition law enforcement
- Protecting your business by safe exchange of information with competitors
- Performing well managed mergers in accordance with the competition authorities
- Reviewing recent EU cartel settlements
- Business expansion with efficient pricing strategy
- Communicating the importance of damages and access to documents
- International antitrust policy
Who should attend the conference?
General Counsels/Chief Legal Officers, In-house Lawyers and Vice Presidents, Managers, Directors, Heads of:
- Competition Law
- Antitrust Law
- Regulatory Affairs
Target Market and Audience:
- In-house counsels from all industries in the European Marketplace
- European Competition Network (ECN).
- Directorate-General for Competition (COMP)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Associated Trade and Professional Association
- Consultancies and law firms practicing antitrust and competition law which are dedicated to deliver the services.
- Private practice lawyers
- Consulting economists
For any enquiries please contact: