Human Resources Management Forum for Power & Utilities Industry is an excellent event creating a flexible and dynamic platform for HR executives to exchange their ideas and to network in a business friendly environment. The HR executives will have a unique opportunity to brainstorm, discuss and build the future and targets of European Utilities' HR market and to learn the policies their peers have been utilizing & will implement gained knowledge for their daily activities.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
Topics to be addressed:
- Link Business Strategies & HR objectives
- The importance of Employer Branding
- Setting the table - effective Onboarding Techniques from check lists to businessdriven immersion
- Management: a rough road for HR
- Transition from monopoly to a Customer-Centric period
- Developing a culture of Well-Being for sustainable business performance
- Is it time to rethink the concept of “Employee Engagement”?
- How can Corporate Structure affect knowledge sharing?
- What is the nature of the relationship between Line & HR Managers?
Target Market and Audience:
- Utilitities & Power Operators & Contractors
- TSOs, DSOs
- Trading companies
- Non-profit associations
Who Should Attend
HR professionals (Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leaders, Advisors, Consultants) responsible for:
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- HR Strategy/Strategic Resourcing & Employer Branding
- Talent Management/ Acquisition
- People Development
- Staff Assessment
- Organisational development
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Workforce Planning
- Employee Engagement/Retention
- Pensions & Rewards
For any enquiries please contact: