In today's environment of digitization and integrated technologies, the industry continues to face increased cyber security threats. More & more incidents in the cyber space are reported annually by energy companies. Bolstering security and risk mitigation challenge today and utility stakeholders can not take advantage of cybersecurity to the front seat. One simply cannot be out of the loop and underestimate vulnerabilities and risks that can be right around the corner.
Apart from the advanced solutions & protection technologies available and constantly upgraded in the market, the need to deploy the proper organization, to enhance the awareness of the culture and ensure the security of its IT and IT systems. company leaders.
6th Cyber & SCADA Industry Security 2019 will gather IT, Information & Cyber security, ICT, SCADA & OT security senior decision-makers & professionals from leading Power & Utility companies to gain new insights, exchange valuable knowledge, stay up-to-date and learn from practical examples and peer-to-peer networking in a business- friendly exclusive environment.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
Topics to be addressed:
- What about a cybersecurity culture?
- Security through simplicity
- Coordination and cooperation from the Energy Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Active Cyber Defense
- SOC cooperation: effective response to a rapidly evolving threat landscape
- Information Security in the Boardroom & Leadership Team
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) to increase cybersecurity of OT systems
- Air-gap in OT security: resurrect or revamp the old concept?
- Cyber Security Evolution in Industrial Cyber Security (ICS)
Target Market and Audience:
- Power Generation companies
- Transmission System Operators (electricity & gas TSOs)
- Distribution System Operators (DSOs)
- Water companies
- Utility contractors
- Safety and Risk Management Consultants
- IT Consultancies
- Software providers
- NGOs, regulatory institutes, associations
Who Should Attend:
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), CIOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Managers, Chiefs and Specialists of:
- IT / OT Security
- SCADA Security
- Cyber Security
- ICT Risk Information Security
- Technological and Risk Operations
- Business Continuity
- Business Systems
- IT Security Analysis
- Data Privacy
- Data Network
- Privacy & Security Division
- Process Automation Division
- Diagnostics division
- Process Control Systems
- Industrial Control Systems
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Risk Management
- IT Architecture
- IT Applications
- Smart Grid Security
- Automation Security
For more updates, join our group Cyber & SCADA Security for Power Industry Utilities on Linkedin.
For any enquiries please contact: