While countries across the globe are focusing on bending the COVID-19 pandemic curve, there is an equally pressing global warming curve that needs to bend soon. COVID-19 has unboxed an opportunity to envision and achieve a ‘Net-Zero Future’. The rapidly declining renewable energy costs have the potential to accelerate the realisation of the energy transition to carbon neutrality. Policymakers, businesses, and investors across the world have put decarbonisation on top of their strategic agenda.
Merger and Acquisition activities in the energy sector continued to trend upwards and the sector has turned to Mergers & Acquisitions. The consolidation of the companies, that, faced with bankruptcy, joined together to stay solvent. This will reshape the industry landscape for years to come, especially when the companies are investing in the transition away from fossil fuel generation to clean energy.
This virtual conference will gather experts and decision-makers responsible for M&A, Legal, Strategy, Corporate Development, Due Diligence, Investments, Project Management – M&A from energy contractor and operator companies to discuss the emerging opportunities and challenges, learnings from past moves that worked as well as those that didn’t.
- How M&A trends are fueling the growth in the Energy Industry?
- M&A dynamics in emerging renewables market
- Green Mergers & Acquisitions
- Market dynamics, opportunities and challenges that are shaping the energy transition
- Reshaping Integrated E&P’s from Big Oil to Big Energy
- The risk and rewards of beyond border M&A
- Success and Failures of M&A
- The M&A between the Giants and SMEs in the energy sector