2nd Annual Onshore Wind Asset Management welcomes experts from renewable energy sector dealing with onshore wind asset management and operations excellence in an exclusive closed-group for peer-to-peer networking, ample knowledge-sharing, and learning opportunities with the aim to help the improvement of day-to-day industry-specific practices. The event will gather O&M decision-makers to tackle and brainstorm on these issues and learn from peers’ best O&M strategies in a quality business-friendly, face-to-face networking environment.
- Wind Asset Lifetime Extension Processes & Challenges
- Lifetime Extension: Case Study Zeewolde
- Late Life Strategies & OEM Relations
- Service Agreement Optimization & OEM Relations
- Operational Efficiency & Cost Reduction of Onshore O&M
- Asset Performance Optimisation: Condition Based & Predictive Maintenance
- O&M Contracts for Brazilian Wind Farms: Voltalia Case