Energy is being used everywhere. Most existing energy technologies burn fossil fuels and emit carbon dioxide. To avoid the most severe impacts of climate change, low and zero-carbon technologies must replace current methods of energy production and use by consumers. Unfortunately, different polices, regulations and barriers cannot solve this problem entirely. Hence, additional measures should be implemented to increase market adoption of low-carbon technologies. The solution is the Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) model.
For the second time, this virtual conference will gather professionals responsible for Energy-as-a-service, Energy Management, Energy Efficiency specifically from Power and Utilities operator companies. It creates an excellent & interactive platform for Energy leaders to share and brainstorm on common challenges, to exchange their ideas and to network without leaving your desk.
- “Service Management of the Future” – our transformation journey from vision to execution – EnBW case study
- Major driving forces and long-term dynamics of Energy-as-a-service business models
- PPA model for PV power plants in tourism
- Innovative infrastructure: a new way of thinking about electricity distribution and production
- The future role of distribution system operators
- Selling sustainability – transforming into service providers
- Customer-centric approach – the future of utilities