This event brings together experts and leaders from industry, government, and academia to discuss the latest research, technologies, and policies related to reducing methane emissions. Methane is a potent greenhouse gas that contributes to climate change, and reducing emissions from sources such as oil and gas production, livestock farming, and waste management is critical to achieving global climate goals.
The conference will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, and presentations on a wide range of topics related to methane emissions reduction. We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam and engaging in valuable discussions and networking opportunities.
- Smart methane leakage detection
- The share of TSOs & DSOs in methane emission
- Benchmarking the best LDAR practices
- legislative perspective for methane emission reduction
- The cost implication of fugitive methane
- Mitigation of leaks from underground gas pipelines
- Gas midstream on the proposal for regulations on methane emissions
- Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification of methane emissions
- Opportunities for methane emission reduction from TSO operations and assets
- Initiatives to reduce Green House Gas emissions
- Benchmarking the best LDAR practices for methane emission detection
- Flaring emissions abatement
Ask Your Boss
We wish that everyone who is interested in attending the 2nd Methane Emissions Reduction in O&G Sector conference will be able to do so. How to convince your boss to pay for the conference? To make things easier for you, we created some email templates that you can even copy and paste into your boss’s inbox.