Power producers are becoming increasingly concerned about production downtime due to unscheduled failures and breakdown of machinery, optimization of the power production process, and rising maintenance costs. Predictive Maintenance is a progressive way of asset management and maintenance which leads to increased energy production and higher ROI through the way of failure prediction before they occur. Bringing PdM related challenges to a discussion, we will demonstrate how a well-established PdM affects overall power generation and ROI in terms of effective asset management, reduced downtime, and better outage control.
In this small-scale business-meeting, participants will learn the latest PdM approaches and management practices in the environment of technological innovations and digitalization.
• Anomaly Detection & PdM in Fortum’s Hydropower Fleet
• Challenges & Advantages of Maintenance 4.0
• Application of Drones & UAVs in PdM
• Challenges Related to the PdM Five-Step Workflow
• Overcoming Technology- Related Challenges
• Success Factor for Predictive Maintenance
• Recent Asset Maintenance Stategies
• Future of PdM