2nd Predictive Maintenance in Power Generation 2021 will gather leaders and decision-makers from the renewables and utilities industries, namely, from power generation, production, O&M, asset management, digital & innovations, data science & data management, distribution and transmission divisions to discuss ongoing challenges, trends and build business relationships through productive networking and knowledge-sharing.
Power producer companies becoming increasingly concerned about production downtime due to unscheduled failures and breakdown of machinery, optimization of the power production process, and rising maintenance costs. Predictive Maintenance is a progressive way of asset management and maintenance which leads to increased energy production and higher ROI through the way of failure prediction before they occur. Bringing PdM-related challenges to a discussion, we will demonstrate how a well-established PdM affects overall power generation and ROI in terms of effective asset management, reduced downtime, and better outage control.
In this small-scale business meeting, participants will learn the latest PdM approaches and management practices in the environment of technological innovations and digitalization.
- Ecosystem of Solutions of AI for Maintenance
- Anomaly Detection & PdM in Fortum’s Hydropower Fleet
- Challenges & Advantages of Maintenance 4.0
- Asset Retirement Obligations – an Operator Overview
- Indoor Drones, a Safe Approach to Predictive Maintenance
- Big Data Analytics for Predictive Maintenance
- Circuit Breaker Predictive Maintenance