Today, energy storage and battery technologies provide a vital form of energy system flexibility and accommodates a renewable energy landscape. By widespread rollout of such technologies, energy costs can be reduced, and the utilization of power-generation or transmission and distribution assets can be increased. Storage technologies can be used to smooth the flow of power and to improve reliability as backup service.
2nd Utility-Scale Battery Storage 2021 will bring together the most prominent European energy industry leaders in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking to discuss the latest advancements of battery storage technologies order to increase flexibility in power systems and to enable optimal use of variable electricity sources by sharing their business models and latest case studies.
- EES Technologies: Latest Developments
- New Software Developments in EES Technology
- Use of Battery Storage to Improve Operational Flexibility of Hydropower Plants
- Hybrid Parks – Batteries in Solar & Wind Farms
- Domestic Smart Energy Management as an Alternative to Grid-Scale Energy Storage
- Battery Energy Storage Systems: Usecase & Controls
- Utilities & Current Challenges in the EES Market
- European Value Chain for EES: Business Models
R&I as a key enabler to support the development and deployment of storage technologies