Virtual Power Plants, an aggregation of distributed energy resources that communicate with decentralised energy management system, are seen as an important tool to combine independent renewable energy source into a network in order to create a sustainable and greener future.
At this conference, we provide a single platform for virtual power plant experts and decision-makers in the European Energy Sector to discuss the challenges and solutions of grid integration, energy storage system, future energy ecosystem and smart cities, energy trading, utilisation of real-time data, and the potential of regulatory support.
We would like to welcome all key market players and top managements to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network would allow you to share and exchange your thoughts and opinions with an exclusive group of experts.
- Ancillary Services in Europe
- Grid integration of renewable energy sources
- Data collection and utilisation in the energy transition
- Urban development in the energy transition
- Flexibility for everyone – in the age of renewables
- The role of Demand Side Flexibility in the energy transition