3rd Annual Onshore Wind Asset Management welcomes experts from renewable energy sector dealing with Onshore Wind Asset Management and operations excellence in an exclusive closed-group for peer-to-peer networking, ample knowledge-sharing, and learning opportunities with the aim to help the improvement of day-to-day industry-specific practices.
The event will gather Wind Asset Management decision-makers to tackle and brainstorm on the issues of operational cost reduction, supply chain optimisation, ageing assets and predictive maintenance in a small group of peers, where they can discuss the best O&M practices in a business-friendly, small-scale networking environment.
- Wind Turbine Lifetime Extension & Managing Ageing Assets
- Asset Performance Optimisation: Condition Based & Predictive Maintenance
- Operational Efficiency & Cost Reduction of Onshore Assets
- Operational Risk Reduction & Mitigation
- Structural Integrity & Health Monitoring of Wind Blades
- Stakeholder Management & Supply Chain Optimisation
- Late Life Strategies