The 3rd EV Charging Infrastructure: Fast charging networks & fleet electrification forum will bring together experts and decision-makers responsible for E-Mobility, EV Charging Infrastructure, Innovation, Sustainability, R&D from leading European energy companies to discuss the development of charging infrastructure and how EVs can help the grid, through smart charging and V2G solutions, current infrastructure charging capabilities as well as challenges and opportunities for fleet electrification in Europe.
This small-scale business meeting will help energy companies in understanding corporate and business strategic considerations, legal & social implications, technology trends, and will further highlight what is needed for distribution network reconfiguration, and unified and interoperable infrastructure.
- The development of public charging network
- Impact mitigation of public EV charging infrastructure
- Excellent Charging Experience for the Customers
- Integrating smart charging and V2G charging into local distribution grids
- Smart Charging and V2G to drive E-Mobility deployment
- Accelerating fleet electrification in Europe
- Overall plans of accelerating the electrification of Heavy Duty vehicles
- OEM perspective on charging infrastructure needs for HD commercial vehicles
- Case study: fleet electrification