As energy is a vital part of the global economy and modern lifestyles, people expect uninterrupted energy flows and access to energy sources. Numerous regulations have been introduced to create and secure a sustainable energy network, including the international standards and policies, which has become one of the most discussed challenges in the energy sector.
Strict regulations and legal, environmental, trading, and social compliance concerns are crucial parts of the energy sector’s agenda. Efficient management of compliance risks works as a change agent for accountability and creates business value. Therefore, energy companies need to formulate policies and embed ethical behavior in their daily practices that guide business conduct.
Anti-corruption, Compliance and Ethics for Energy Industry conference welcome the decision-makers of legal, compliance, ethics, audit departments from leading Energy Utilities, Oil & Gas Operators, Energy Contractors, Nuclear, Sub-contractors & EPC service providers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking.
Decision-makers and experts from top energy companies will discuss how to integrate new compliance management practices to their business by showing regard to social, environmental and financial considerations.
- The importance of regulatory compliance for the green energy companies
- Transformation of O&G company into green energy company
- Green corruption
- Anti-trust policies in the energy sector
- Community Engagements and The Corruption Risks Involved
- Compliance Clauses in Energy International Contracts
- Maturing the Program: The Role of External and Internal Assessments