There is an evolution in the energy industry when it comes to the digital era; big data collection and analysis, digital transformation, and data hub development have become an important tool for utilities to understand their customer’s energy usage patterns, predict and prevent potential power outages, balance and optimize energy supply and demand.
At this conference, we provide a single platform for big data experts and decision-makers in the European Energy Sector to discuss the challenges and solutions of Data Hub in Power & Utilities with data transformation and utilization, cybersecurity, electricity retail market analysis and new technologies development.
We would like to welcome all key market players and top management to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network would allow you to share and exchange your thoughts and opinions with an exclusive group of experts.
- Designing the business model of energy data hubs.
- Importance of data governance for technologies development.
- Operationalization of data centricity.
- Domain data mesh concept and its importance for power and utilities process transformation.
- Cloud technology for predictive maintenance.
- Data science lifecycle management.
- AI/ML model implementation and monitoring.
Our expert panel at 3rd Data Hub in Power & Utilities 2023:
Eneco provides sustainable energy to over 2 million customers through electricity, gas, and heating. They have 2970 employees and are fully committed to providing smart and affordable products to their customers. Eneco’s recently invested in offshore wind farms, large solar roofs, and aims to be climate neutral by 2035.