Today’s landscape for engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) companies working in the energy industry is mired with project complexity, rising costs, and various risks. The companies are also highly impacted by a rising commitment to reduce CO2 emissions & contribute to the sustainable development of the planet.
In this small-scale business meeting, participants will learn the latest contracting & project management practices in the current volatile market, will discover how to minimize production risk, and identify the effective tools to boost their profitability by making the right investment choices.
- Project Management at site during Mitigation of Risk in EPC Contracts
- Drafting a roadmap to successfully manage Cost & Time Overruns on EPC Projects EPC Contracts and Dispute Resolution Strategies
- Construction/Engineering/Project Management issues in Solar PV during the construction
- EPC litigations, opportunities, and pitfalls
- Dispute Resolution Strategies in EPC Contracts
- The importance of FEED approach in EPC projects