Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) for the Oil and Gas Industry has evolved significantly over the last several decades and is now regarded as one of the most important departments in any operations. Oil and gas industry operate in dynamic and complicated environment, where they face constant challenges, primarily related to supply and demand. In view of the ever-changing environment of Oil & Gas market it is crucial for the companies to continuously reevaluate and improve their PSCM practices to find the most cost-effective methods.
As the field of supply chains is not standing still as innovative technologies, digitalization and automation are dramatically impacting the supply chain processes, 5th Procurement and Supply Chain Management for Oil & Gas Industry will serve as an excellent platform for experts to share their PSCM challenges & strategies and learn from best practices from the industry peers.
- Benchmarking strategic procurement and category management
- Evaluation of purchasing performance to optimize supply chain
- Reappraising of current E&P procurement strategies
- LEAN supply chain management and profitability of oil & gas
- Integrated supply chain strategy & Synergies
- Digital transformation of procurement in O&G
- Risk management for supply chain & procurement