9th Pipeline Maintenance and Integrity Management for Oil & Gas Industry is bringing together technical and strategic leaders from major O&G Companies, Pipeline Owners/Operators, Gas TSOs and Refineries to brainstorm on major challenges in pipeline integrity and adopting optimal maintenance strategies for smooth operations. This year’s event will have a focus on pipeline integrity management, maintenance & inspection processes, crack assessment, corrosion prevention & upgraded technologies application as well as look at the impact of Hydrogen, biogases into the existing pipeline systems.
The event will enable participants in gaining a competitive advantage by benchmarking their strategies alongside proven best practices shared by our decision-makers. This is ensured through exchange of pragmatic ideas, problem solving & high-quality peer-to-peer networking environment.
- The use of additives in fuels transported through pipelines
- How to manage the integrity of pipelines with a pipeline risk & integrity management software solution
- Challenges and solutions for difficult to pig applications
- Impact of pressure cycle induced fatigue on stress corrosion cracking
- Upgraded technologies for integrity management
- Re-purposing a High-Pressure Natural Gas Pipeline System for Hydrogen Transmission
- Achieving excellence in maintaining pipeline assets – A stitch in time, saves nine