In today’s volatile and challenging energy market and facilitated by digital disruption and innovative technologies, owner and contractor companies prioritize contract risk management. Both parties’ legal & contract experts need to be in front of their businesses to prevent losses in costly disputes.
9th Contract Risk Management for Energy Sector welcomes decision-makers from legal, procurement & contract management departments of leading Energy Utilities, Nuclear, Oil & Gas Operators, Energy Contractors (renewable as well as non-renewable), Sub-contractors & EPC service providers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking, ample knowledge-sharing and learning opportunities to stay abreast of current CRM execution in a highly evolving energy market.
This event will examine latest legal practices in contract, risk and claims’ management, project finance, competition law risks, joint ventures’ projects, etc.
- Maersk Drilling’s Outlook on CM Setups
- Important Terms & Conditions in the Energy Supply Contracts – TotalEnergies’ Perspective
- EDF Renewables’ Outlook on Risk Mitigation Strategies
- The Impact of Covid-19 in the Context of Offshore Wind Farm Projects
- Contract Risk Management During Construction
- Limitation of Liability & Liquidated Damages Provisions