In today’s environment of digitization and integrated technologies, the utilities industry continues to face increased cybersecurity threats. More & more incidents in cyberspace are being reported annually by energy companies. Bolstering security and risk mitigation remain a serious challenge today and utility stakeholders can’t avoid taking a commitment to cybersecurity to the front seat. One simply cannot afford to be out of the loop and underestimate vulnerabilities & risks that can await right around the corner.
Apart from advanced solutions & protection technologies available and constantly upgraded in the market, utilities also need to deploy the proper organization, to enhance awareness culture and ensure the security of its IT and OT systems is on the top of the agenda by their company leaders.
This virtual conference is a unique event gathering IT/OT security professionals specifically from Power & Utilities companies. It creates an excellent & interactive platform for our participants to share and brainstorm on common challenges, to exchange their ideas, and to network without leaving the desk.
- Improved integrations for Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity in the Industrial Domain
- Active Cyber Defence in Energy Companies – Q3/2022 update
- Creating a culture of security
- IT and OT Convergence and the security aspects
- Zero trust – OT cyber security strategy converter
- Intrusion Detection in OT networks
- Defining a threat intelligence program