In a future decarbonized and digital world, managing the power system becomes increasingly complex. The increase of renewable sources characterized by more decentralized generation and the increasing number of connections makes the system more complex to run. Both transmission and distribution system operators will need more flexibility: transmission system operators to keep the system in balance and distribution system operators to manage congestions and voltage issues in their grids. Flexibility has become more prominent than in the past.
This virtual conference is bringing together senior-level experts responsible for TSO markets, Market Development, Networks and Balancing, Regulatory Affairs from European TSOs, DSOs, Power Generators and Power Trading companies to brainstorm on grid stability challenges and innovations, flexibility updates among other important issues on the agenda today. It creates an interactive platform for industry leaders to exchange their ideas and to network in a business-friendly environment. The market experts will have an opportunity to learn from the strategies in their peer companies & implement gained knowledge in their daily activities.
- Local flexibility platforms
- Options for generation and network coordination in a decarbonised power sector
- Updates on Clean Energy Package implementation
- The progress with smart grids, the challenges and practical advances
- The practical impact of flexibility on the market
- System Support Balancing
- Electricity, sector integration and Fit for 55 package