Artificial intelligence is changing the way that many industries operate and has huge potential to transform the utilities industry. Utilities are turning to big data capabilities to help them improve asset maintenance, integrate DERs, improve demand response, and increase online customer facing applications.
The virtual Big-Data Analytics in Power & Utilities Conference offers content for decision-makers and experts of technology strategy, analytics, data-science, and innovation from leading Energy companies. Learn how Data and analytics leaders can leverage AI to anticipate, shift and accelerate transformation in the face of disruption, uncertainty, and opportunity.
- Achieving true transformational change by emphasizing data
- How a modern strategy for data and analytics look like in Utilities?
- Developing real-time business intelligence through data analytics
- Big-Data analytics systems to support and sustain productivity
- The Future of Data Management in Power and Utilities Sector