Having an effective carbon trading scheme is fundamental in order to achieve the climate goal. During these developments, industrial companies are struggling to rethink their business models.
This virtual conference is bringing together leading Industrial companies together with banks and other financial institutions to benchmark best practices. It creates an excellent & interactive platform for our participants to share and brainstorm on common challenges.
- Current reform of the EU ETS
- The Evolving EU Emission Trading System
- Carbon price to €110 and beyond
- How to achieve Carbon removal (CDR) and negative emissions from waste handling
- Creating global Carbon-Pricing Mechanisms
- Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon investments
- The role of electrification in the EU decarbonisation