8th Cyber and SCADA Security for the Oil & Gas Industry 2022, one of the cyber security series’ core events, is bringing together ICS, SCADA, IT Security experts from Global Leading Oil and Gas companies to exchange their knowledge, challenges and best practices in a highly engaging set-up.
Oil and gas company executives today recognize that cybersecurity — the protection of data and intellectual property from organized attacks or individual hackers — is a critical component of risk management. Threats to Operational Technology (OT) systems can cause production stoppages, a decrease in product quality or even destruction of infrastructure. Today, there are sophisticated networks of highly skilled “hacktivists” who aim to create highly visible incidents that jeopardize, or harm companies involved in the oil and gas industry.
This year the event will highlight fundamentals of updating your cyber security systems for the purpose of protecting both your company assets, as well as your employees and those who are directly affected by these attacks.
- Establishing an extensive cybersecurity governance model
- Processing on cyber-risk acceptance
- Integrated Security Operations Centers: system integration and upgrade
- Bridging the gap between the OT upstream and downstream teams
- Intrusion Detection in OT networks
- Automated Threat Mitigation (ATM): detecting attacks