There is an evolution in the energy industry when it comes to the digital era; big data collection and analysis, digital transformation, and data hub development have become an important tool for utilities to understand their customer’s energy usage patterns, predict and prevent potential power outages, balance and optimize energy supply and demand.
At this conference, we provide a single platform for big data experts and decision-makers in the European Energy Sector to discuss the challenges and solutions of Data Hub in Power & Utilities with data transformation and utilization, cybersecurity, electricity retail market analysis and new technologies development.
We would like to welcome all key market players and top management to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network would allow you to share and exchange your thoughts and opinions with an exclusive group of experts.
- Experience of establishing data hub
- Data is a vital accelerator in the green transition
- Data as a service
- Roadmap development to end consumer market
- Meeting challenges in power system stability with data
- Future technologies development for data powered utilities and importance of the Data Governance for their successful implementation
- Leveraging industrial data in the cloud