In order to achieve the climate goal, energy companies never stop putting effort into reducing CO2 emissions. Building electrolyser plants and developing electrolysis technologies is one of the essential ways to address the decarbonisation challenge.
This event provides a platform for the industry experts to exchange the latest knowledge, strategies, and opinions to tackle the challenges. We would like to welcome all key market players and top managements to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network within an exclusive group of experts to share their thoughts on the electrolyser plants design, operation, and future electrolysis technologies development.
- H2FUTURE – A technology lighthouse and European flagship project to decarbonise steel production
- Infrastructure requirements for electrolyser plants
- Hydrogen production target
- Producing Green Hydrogen at scale by water electrolysis
- Developing green hydrogen projects in a refinery – learnings so far
Achieving Net-Zero in Ireland: The combination of electrolysis technologies and Atlantic Wind
- Grid Flexibility in the Context of P2X
- GRHYD Project
- Outlook of P2X Projects