Energy is being used everywhere. Most existing energy technologies burn fossil fuels and emit carbon dioxide. To avoid the most severe impacts of climate change, low and zero-carbon technologies must replace current methods of energy production and use by consumers. Unfortunately, different polices, regulations and barriers cannot solve this problem entirely. Hence, additional measures should be implemented to increase market adoption of low-carbon technologies. The solution is the Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) model.
This virtual conference is a unique event gathering professionals responsible for Energy-as-a-service, Energy Management, Energy Efficiency specifically from Power and Utilities operator companies. It creates an excellent & interactive platform for Energy leaders to share and brainstorm on common challenges, to exchange their ideas and to network without leaving your desk.
- Facilitating new ways of buying and selling energy: machines start «talking»
- Energy efficiency programmes – managing energy use
- Why utility-scale storage is a game-changer
- Big data and visibility: enabling system operators to balance energy flows
- The future role of distribution system operators
- Innovative infrastructure: a new way of thinking about electricity distribution and production