The ever-growing influence of Environmental, Social, and Governance “ESG” is a pivotal factor in gaining the confidence of all involved parties in the industry from stakeholders, lenders, insurers, shareholders, regulators, to even employees and customers.
The energy industry, like many other businesses, is rapidly being forced to comply with ESG requirements in its operations. The relevance of ESG has grown as the energy transition has progressed, shareholder activism has grown, and government restrictions have become more stringent.
In this event, the decision-makers in the European energy industry will debate ESG trends, analyze ESG performance, and address future ESG issues, to offer participants the best practices for developing and executing their own strategies and plans.
- Developing, implementing, and communicating an integrated ESG strategy
- Energy industry-oriented ESG innovations
- ESG impact on access to capital
- Optimizing ESG reporting systems in the energy industry
- ESG and the future of the energy industry
- Data transparency and ESG
- Developing industry-specific effective standards
- Insight Driven ESG