To provide cost-effective services to consumers and improve operational efficiency, the electric power utilities are rapidly adopting the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI). AMI is futuristic and helps the utilities to manage dynamic and disruptive changes happening in the grids due to solar energy infusion, home automation, electric vehicles, storage, etc. AMI is an important part of any smart grid initiative.
The COVID-19 outbreak has positively impacted the market growth, as the Energy and Utility sectors are considered as essential services that have forced the sector to rethink its operations, performance, and engagement with its staff and customers.
The 2-day virtual conference on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure in the European Energy Market will provide a platform for key stakeholders to discuss the challenges, requirements, and opportunities that lie ahead. The conference aims to share knowledge on various aspects of AMI such as emerging technologies, communication systems, designs, testing, data acquisition and management, industry standardization, analytics, etc. With these insights, the conference will be able to help the sector to provide the roadmap for deploying 100% Advanced Metering Infrastructure in the European continent.
- Roadmap for achieving 100% smart meter coverage
- Market dynamics and regulatory challenges in smart metering rollout
- SEVs journey with AMI -from 2004 till today
- Digital architecture and system Integration for smart metering
- Next generation of Grid Edge Digitalization
- Deployment of intelligent-connected metering
- AMM roll-out in EG.D with focusing on Data usage