Producing and using green hydrogen is the future, however, when it comes to distribution and how can we manage to have long-distance transportation, there are still numbers of challenge and discussion going on within the industry, for example, the support of current infrastructure, networks development, European Hydrogen Backbone project…etc. This event provides a platform for decision-makers and key parties to exchange the latest knowledge, strategies, and opinions to tackle the challenges and create a greener future.
We would like to welcome all key market players and top management to join the discussion, and the peer-to-peer network within an exclusive group of experts to share their thoughts about green energy production and a zero-emission future.
- European Hydrogen Backbone
- Large scale testing of infrastructure for repurposing to hydrogen
- Global supply and demand of hydrogen
- Economical and Infrastructural innovations
- Cost-effective – EU hydrogen infrastructure – Transmission and Storage
- Southern Company Gas’ approach to hydrogen relative to natural gas infrastructure