Today’s Electric utilities crucial mission is providing uninterrupted access to power to their clients. Power Outages caused by numerous unplanned events such as aging assets, extreme weather conditions, growing customer demand for energy and integration of renewable energy is reducing from its reliability and cannot meet customer expectations.
To build a reliable and resilient distribution grid the electric utilities need to access the newest technologies to address their business challenges. An effective outage management and distribution automation would be the key of DSO’s in this decade to minimize network downtime to improve the quality of service.
Our Outage Management System Conference would be a unique opportunity to meet your peers and discuss outage prevention to enable a more efficient outage response and reduce maintenance costs.
• Managing the electrical network with Outage Management System
• Inspections for Power outage prevention
• Handling an outage in extreme weather conditions
• Measuring and analyzing the asset condition to prevent future outages
• The value of data for DSO grid-control
• Restoration in Power outage
• Improving the recovery time & reducing outage duration