Energy companies need to master the key techniques and lessons learned for transforming to renewable era and strengthening their energy markets. These incorporate the most recent models in negotiating PPAs, in planning and overseeing new competitive power markets and also attracting private investments in renewable energy.
This virtual conference is a unique event gathering senior professionals specifically from Energy contractor and operator companies with complementary perspectives of banks, investment & equity funds and financial institutions. It creates an excellent & interactive platform to share and brainstorm on common challenges, to exchange your ideas and to network with your peers.
- Virtual PPA and its significant risk of loss
- Risk allocation and bankability of PPAs -a lender perspective
- CPPA sleeving: risk mitigation and opportunities for a supplier
- Seeking a partnership
- Restructuring PPAs: compromise on price and PPA length
- The state of development of PPA markets across Europe
- PPAs in the land of renewable energy
- Purchasing “Unbundled” RECs and PPAs
- Power Purchase Agreements, Nordic perspective