Power producers are becoming increasingly concerned about production downtime due to unscheduled failures and breakdown of machinery, optimization of the power production process, and rising maintenance costs. Predictive Maintenance is a progressive way of asset management and maintenance which leads to increased energy production and higher ROI through the way of failure prediction before they occur. Bringing PdM related challenges to a discussion, we will demonstrate how a well-established PdM affects overall power generation and ROI in terms of effective asset management, reduced downtime, and better outage control.
In this small-scale business-meeting, participants will learn the latest PdM approaches and management practices in the environment of technological innovations and digitalization.
- Roadmap for Mastering PdM
- Predictive maintenance techniques & systems at Itaipu Hydropower Plant
- Quantity Versus Quality – What is the Success Factor for Predictive Maintenance?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Asset Management
- Moving from Preventive Maintenance (PvM) to PdM
- Future of PdM
- Data driven Strategic & Operational Maintenance Planning
- PdM Combination on Multiple Technologies & Large Scale Projects
- Predictive Maintenance & Drones: A Case Study from the Wind Power Sector
- Voltalia’s Outlook on PdM Strategies in Solar Farms