European solar market is expected to continue growing from 2020 onwards, making solar capacity an important player in the clean energy transition. Solar power in Europe is on its rise, and solar technology is commercially available and widely accepted. Such expansion of solar power is connected with various challenges, such as increasing complexity of the power system, reliability and affordability of the energy produced. Integration of solar power into the energy mix by introducing energy storage technologies can maximize its potential as a reliable energy resource. What is the role of solar power and its potential in flexible power systems?
Solar & Storage Integration Europe 2021 is a unique event gathering experts, responsible for solar technology, asset management, EPC, operations, and portfolio management from the European solar power sector to discuss the challenges of solar power integration into European power grid to increase grid flexibility and to facilitate energy transition. It creates an excellent & interactive platform for Energy leaders to share and brainstorm on common challenges, exchange their ideas and to network in an exclusive business friendly environment.
- Solar power generation coupling with energy storage
- Potential of BESS as a flexibility component in hybrid parks
- Role of solar and storage in a distributed power market
- Construction challenges in the solar PV
- Green power from solar parks for industrial operations
- Double use of soil in ground mounted PV