Today, with the growth of offshore power production and in order to meet net-zero, it is important to ensure high quality and reliable offshore grid infrastructure to integrate the growing offshore power production. Infrastructure development is also important to ensure the security of supply and to ensure cross-border energy trading. Talking about infrastructure development, new challenges in cable technology, design, installation and maintenance needs to be addressed as well.
Subsea Power Transmission & Cabling 2021 will bring together the most prominent European energy industry leaders in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking to discuss challenges and opportunities of the strategic role of submarine power cable infrastructure, subsea power transmission and infrastructure development to support the expansion of offshore wind production and to secure the stability of power supply by sharing their business models and latest case studies.
- Expanding Offshore Production: Challenges for Grid Integration
- Case Study: The Belgian Offshore Grid from a Developer’s Perspective
- Business Models for Future Interconnectors
- Offshore Wind Integration: Status and way forward from Elia Group’s perspective
- Cable Repairment: Project Planning & Project Finance
- BritNed Cable: Operational Challenges & Project Updates