Upstream Decarbonisation & Asset Management
To meet the decarbonization aim, maximise profit, and reduce risk, oil and gas businesses must enhance upstream asset management. The oil and gas industry is faced with one of society’s most difficult challenges: solving climate change. Oil and gas companies are being asked to rebuild the world’s energy infrastructure while simultaneously helping to reduce emissions, in addition to reforming their own business models. Oil and gas companies are investing billions of dollars in a variety of assets to improve their operations and minimise emissions.
The Upstream Decarbonisation & Asset Management conference will look at how companies may achieve their decarbonisation targets by incorporating digitilisation into their Upstream operations, as well as increasing asset integrity, reliability, and management. The conference will also cover the policies, regulations, return on investment (ROI), tax structure, drilling technologies and techniques, late-life assets, and reservoir management.
• Digitize to decarbonize Upstream operations
• Strengthen Upstream asset management to bring production and operational excellence
• The enablers and blockers to achieve prudent asset management
• CCUS & Beyond: on Methane & Carbon Reduction in oil operations
• Scaling up innovation in advanced analytics, AI and deep learning across upstream
• Reservoir management in Upstream operations