GIE Annual Conference | 12 & 13 October 2021 | Lucerne, Switzerland
This year, the Gas Infrastructure Europe (GIE) Annual Conference will take place on 12th & 13th of October 2021 in Lucerne, Switzerland. Meet & greet with energy leader of around the world.
We invite you to save the date by adding the below outlook item to your calendar.
This unmissable event will give the floor to multiple regions, energy sources, sectors, generations and genders: you will learn all about the latest technical #innovations and legislative developments.
Here is a foretaste of the hot topics we will be tackle:
- Fit for 55 package: Setting the way towards 2030
- Hydrogen & Decarbonised Gas Package
- Hydrogen infrastructure: Inspiration from the Netherlands
- The power of switching from coal to gas to hydrogen: Decarbonising European regions with gas infrastructure
- Methane emissions management
- Energy transition: Cyber-security
- Consumers at the core of the energy transition
- Earth, Wind & Fire: Time to Debate
- Decarbonising transport