Turgut Ataman, DLNG Commercial Shipping Manager, Shell, UK
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) education in Management
- 18 year Shell career mainly in Downstream commercial roles (Sales – Lubes/Fuels, Strategy, Shipping)
- Last 9 years working on LNG as marine fuel space as DLNG Commercial Shipping Manager
- In current role, contracted all of the Shell bunker vessels globally (Cardissa Shell’s first LNG bunker vessel, Coral Methane, LNG London, FueLNG Bellina, 18 k m3 bunker vessel with Korea Line/KOGAS under construction, 5 k m3 LNG bunker vessel with Knutsen/Scale Gas under construction, 2 x 18 k m3 for Gulf of Mexico, Singapore bunker vessel under construction)
- Extensive experience (expert) in LNG bunker vessels/barges in terms technology, equipment on board, operational experience.
- Extensive experience in STS operations, permits, port regulations
- Covering Shell’s global network strategy development and implementation for LNG bunkering
- Apart from LNG bunkering, an expert in small scale LNG distribution, regas activities. Core team member in all Shell regas projects including operation Gibraltar terminal.