PEG Europe s.r.o., hereunder referred to as Prospero Events Group for the purpose of the Terms and Conditions, as follows
- Fees are in inclusive of conference attendance, programme materials and refreshments.
- Payment Terms: Following completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required within 5 working days from receipt of invoice by email. PLEASE NOTE: payment must be received prior to the conference date. A receipt will be issued on payment. Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged under the terms outlined below. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received on time. Unless otherwise stated on the booking form, payment must be made in Euro.
- Cancellation/Substitution: Provided the total fee has been paid, substitutions at no extra charge up to 14 days before the event are allowed. Substitutions between 14 days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of equal to 10% of the total fee that is to be transferred. Otherwise all bookings carry a 50% cancellation liability immediately after a signed sales contract has been received by Prospero Events Group (as defined above) Cancellations must be received in writing by email, mail or fax six (6) weeks before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future Prospero Events Group conference. Thereafter, the full conference fee is payable and is non-refundable. Payment terms are five days and payment must be made prior to the start of the conference. Nonpayment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. By signing this contract, the client agrees that in case of dispute or cancellation of this contract that Prospero Events Group will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total contract value. If, for any reason, Prospero Events Group decides to cancel or postpone this conference, Prospero Events Group is not responsible for covering hotel or other travel costs incurred by clients. Prospero Events Group shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency. The conference fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future conference. Event programme content is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by Prospero Events Group in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
- Important note: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, Prospero Events Group reserves the right to change event dates, sites or location or omit event features, or merge the event with another event, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. In the event that Prospero Events Group permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date nor is merged with another event, the Client shall receive a credit note for the amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at another Prospero Events Group event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.