In today’s volatile and rapidly evolving energy market and facilitated by digital disruption and innovative technologies, owner and contractor companies highly prioritize contract risk management on the corporate agenda. Both parties’ legal & contract experts need to be in front of their businesses to prevent losses in costly disputes and ensure successful ROI of projects.
7th Annual Contract Risk Management for Energy Sector 2019 welcomes decision-makers from legal, procurement & contract management departments of leading Energy Utilities, Nuclear, Oil & Gas Operators, Energy Contractors, Sub-contractors & EPC service providers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking, ample knowledge-sharing and learning opportunities to stay abreast of current CRM execution in a highly evolving energy market.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
Topics to be addressed:
- Contract performance management
- Contract simplification and automation
- Contract risk management: It’s time for fresh perspectives
- In Lump-sum environment – how can we transfer risk to sub-contractors & does that make sense?
- The trend to increase contractor’s risk in EPC contracts: is it worth for the industry?
- Challenges of mitigating compliance risks in legal agreements
- Project based conflict and dispute resolution?
- ‘‘Design’’ of contracts
- Knock-for-knock provisions
- Implementing a non-recourse project financing structure in power and water infrastructure projects: key success factors
Target Market and Audience:
- Power/Gas Utility operators
- Oil & Gas operators
- Energy (renewable as well as non-renewable) contractors
- EPC service providers
- Transmission & Distribution System Operators (TSOs & DSOs)
- Trading & Power Exchange companies
- Non-profit associations & regulatory bodies
- Contract management Software providers
- Consultancies & Law firms
Who Should Attend:
General Counsels, Chief Legal Officers, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Advisors of:
- Legal Affairs
- Governance, Ethics & Compliance
- Contract Management
- (Corporate/Senior) Legal Counsels
- In-House Counsels
- Company Secretaries
- External Legal Advisors
For more updates, join our group Contract Risk & EPC Project Management for Energy Sector on Linkedin.
For any enquiries please contact: