In today’s volatile and challenging energy market and facilitated by digital disruption and innovative technologies, owner and contractor companies prioritize contract risk management. Both parties’ legal & contract experts need to be in front of their businesses to prevent losses in costly disputes.
8th Contract Risk Management for Energy Sector welcomes decision-makers from legal, procurement & contract management departments of leading Energy Utilities, Nuclear, Oil & Gas Operators, Energy Contractors (renewable as well as non-renewable), Sub-contractors & EPC service providers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking, ample knowledge-sharing and learning opportunities to stay abreast of current CRM execution in a highly evolving energy market.
This event will examine latest legal practices in contract, risk and claims’ management, project finance, competition law risks, joint ventures’ projects, etc.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
Topics to be addressed:
- How is technology changing Contract & Claim management?
- Discovery process in arbitration: contract execution
- Common clauses and concerns
- The factors that drive success in major EPC projects
- Managing competition law risks
- Loss of productivity claims
Target Market and Audience:
- Power/Gas Utility operators
- Nuclear operators
- Oil & Gas operators
- Energy (renewable as well as non-renewable) contractors
- EPC service providers
- Transmission & Distribution System Operators (TSOs & DSOs)
- Trading & Power Exchange companies
- Non-profit associations & regulatory bodies
- Contract management Software providers
- Consultancies & Law firms
Who Should Attend:
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operation Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, Presidents, VPs, SVPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Advisors, Engineers, Technologists of:
- Legal Affairs
- Governance, Ethics & Compliance
- (Corporate/Senior) Legal Counsels
- In-House Counsels
- Company Secretaries
- External Legal Advisors